Due to our rapidly developing, multi-disciplinary practice, we are seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer with 2 to 3 years relevant post graduate experience to join our #structuralengineering team at #OneDesign.
All graduate engineers work under direct supervision of our highly experienced technical director and senior engineer and alongside our team of dedicated engineers and technicians.
Depending on experience as you progress, you can expect to work autonomously on several projects and with a number of clients at any given time.
We encourage the pursuit of chartership by our engineers and will guide and help towards their development to gain the relevant experience needed to become a chartered member of a relevant professional engineering institution.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work in an ever-growing combined engineering and architectural practise, working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
· Assisting senior engineers in the design of a variety of structures.
· Assist senior engineers in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
· Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors and the wider design team.
· Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering.
· Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types, i.e. steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
· Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
· Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
· Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
· Min of 2 years’ experience.
This role provides ample opportunity for career progression within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients. The benefits include a very competitive salary depending on experience, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, sick pay, and pension, and remote work options.
So send your CV in, why wait and miss the opportunity to join the fastest growing multi-disciplinary practice in Yorkshire.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com